Keith, Winters & Wenning, L.L.C. is known throughout Monmouth County and beyond for its skilled and experienced civil litigation services.
Civil Litigation Lawyers
A Proven New Jersey Civil Litigation Firm
Commercial • Family Law • Real Estate • Employment
Conflicts are a part of life, but legal disputes cannot be shrugged off. If you have been sued, are suing another party, or believe a lawsuit is imminent, the Bradley Beach, New Jersey, law firm of Keith, Winters & Wenning, L.L.C. can ably represent your interests in civil litigation.
Our talented and experienced litigators handle a wide range of practice areas. Representing individuals and businesses in Monmouth, Ocean, and Middlesex counties, our lawyers have successfully defended against suits and obtained substantial verdicts and settlements when bringing legal action on behalf of clients. Contact us for a free initial consultation about:
- Family law: divorce litigation, custody disputes, paternity actions
- Business and corporate litigation: breach of contract, shareholder disputes, trade practices, transactions, business disputes
- Commercial development: contractor disputes, nuisance claims
- Employment law: discrimination, employee agreements, wage and hour matters
- Real estate law: transactions, fraud, landlord-tenant disputes
- Probate law: will contests, breaches of fiduciary duty
- Personal injury: auto accidents, slip and falls, general negligence
Broad Experience in Civil and Commercial Litigation
Knowledge and preparation are key to pursuing or defending lawsuits. Established in 1944, Keith, Winters & Wenning, L.L.C. is known throughout Monmouth County and beyond for its skilled and experienced civil litigation services. Whether you are seeking monetary damages, an injunction, specific performance on a contract, or defending against a claim, we can help.
While our extensive body of trial work demonstrates that we can get positive results before a judge or jury, we also offer mediation and arbitration when a cost-effective, out-of-court resolution makes better sense for our clients.
Trusted Representation in Civil Litigation: (732) 774-1212
Our attorneys can discuss your business dispute lawsuit or other potential litigation in a free initial consultation.