Real Estate and Land Use Attorney
Residential and Commercial Transactions and Development
Keith, Winters & Wenning, L.L.C. has the extensive legal experience and real estate acumen to facilitate projects and represent buyers and sellers in transactional matters throughout the state including Monmouth, Ocean, and Middlesex counties.
Real estate lawyer Nestor Winters has practiced law in New Jersey since 1969, providing clients with invaluable insights and authoritative legal representation. Michael Wenning provides more than 25 years of experience in real estate, land use, and municipal law. Working in tandem, they can capably assist clients in clearing hurdles and assuring smooth closings.
Residential Real Estate Attorneys
If you are buying, selling, or refinancing a home in New Jersey, Keith, Winters & Wenning, L.L.C. can assist in all facets of the transaction:
- Negotiating or reviewing purchase agreements
- Performing title examinations
- Obtaining mortgages and affirming mortgage commitments
- Intervening in construction disputes
- Managing residential closings
Commercial Real Estate and Land Use
We represent developers, property owners, and contractors in clearing barriers to commercial or housing projects. In addition to negotiating purchase of the land, our real estate lawyers assist in obtaining zoning changes, site plan and subdivision approvals, and variances or conditional use permits.
Our capable attorneys also handle:
- Purchase and sale of new and existing commercial properties
- Drafting and review of commercial lease agreements
- Property management contracts
- Quiet title actions and property disputes
- Injunctive relief
- Real estate litigation
- Landlord / tenant issues