Estate planning lawyer Nestor Winters welcomes you to a free consultation about preparing an estate plan that protects you and your loved ones.
Estate Planning Lawyers
Wills and Trusts • Probate Administration
A properly drafted will does not come from a do-it-yourself kit. It is created in close consultation with a trusted legal advisor who understands your goals for preserving assets and expressing your wishes. Estate planning lawyer Nestor Winters welcomes you to a free consultation about preparing an estate plan that protects you and your loved ones.
Keith, Winters & Wenning, L.L.C. is a full-service law firm in Bradley Beach, New Jersey, representing clients throughout New Jersey, including Monmouth, Ocean, and Middlesex counties. Practicing law since 1969, Nestor Winters has drafted comprehensive, individualized estate plans for hundreds of clients, and assisted in settling estates when a family member dies.
Our estate plans allow clients to pass property to heirs with the minimum delay and expense, and communicate your desires to family members.
- A last will and testament declares heirs and what each will inherit upon death, reducing conflicts in the family over possessions.
- A living will tells physicians (and family) your wishes regarding life support or life saving measures.
- A health care power of attorney appoints a person to make medical decisions if you are incapacitated.
- A durable power of attorney enables a family member to act on your behalf to manage assets and personal affairs.
Our estate planning lawyer can also establish trusts to serve various purposes. Mr. Winters can explain all your options, such as:
- A living trust to pass assets directly to heirs (bypassing probate court)
- Asset preservation trusts if one spouse will require long term care
- A special needs trust to provide for a family member requiring supervision
- Minor child trusts that set parameters for inheritance
Nestor Winters is also an experienced probate attorney, assisting the executor, or executrix, or personal representative in managing estate administration duties. He guides clients through the process, which include:
- Proving the will (court proceeding to prove the will to be valid)
- Collecting the assets of the decedent
- Satisfying debts of the estate (including liquidation of assets)
- Paying income taxes and filing tax returns
- Distributing property to heirs
Estate Plans That Fit Your Individual Needs: 732.774.1212
Put your wishes on paper – incapacity or death can come at any time. Contact New Jersey estate planning and probate attorney Nestor Winters to arrange your free initial consultation.